You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

-Mary Oliver

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Why I'm Sleepy Today

When you come home at 10pm after wrangling with your crazy ex-landlady, and your kitchen holds the very pleasant surprise of guests in the form of Alexander and Jillian, it would be downright rude not to stay up past your bedtime with them and polish off two bottles of wine.

At least that's what I think.

2 comments:

Hojo Mantooth said...

HAAAAAaaaaaaaPEE birtHDAY?
Its a good thing computers are around, because I kinda thought your birthday was the fifth or eighth, and if you ever discovered how scatterbrained a person I am you would surely disown me.

Isabel said...

i keep you around because you amuse me. that resident evil synopsis was pure gold.