You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

-Mary Oliver

Monday 8 October 2007

Tune in tomorrow for...

I had a very eventful weekend.

As a result, I don't have the energy to write about it, really.

But tomorrow, you can look forward to me regaling you with tales of assertiveness in the face of drunken behaviour, comedy nights that crash and burn, how to lose your phone, where to have breakfast in Hackney, newfound friends and how they make my heart warm, skinned knees, and the joy of choosing a new ringtone. Oh, and mice.

Don't touch that dial.

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Dude, I tuned in... and NOTHING!! Tell me about your exciting weekend!

Thanks for your phone call-- I was driving at the time. Stick shift. Not trying to talk and drive stick at the same time. But was totally bummed when I saw it was you.

xo