You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

-Mary Oliver

Friday 18 January 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

So I'm getting my hair cut on Sunday, and I've decided to go for bangs (that's "fringe" to the Brits out there). This is a big decision for me, and I'm a little nervous, but I feel I'm due for a change.

Here's what I'm thinking:
Those of you who saw me over Christmas know that these days my hair is about this long (and on a really really really good day, might even look a little bit like that, too), so I'm thinking keep the length, but have bangs that are a cross between this and this.

Thoughts?

(P.S. I reserve my right to completely change my mind at any time.)

(P.P.S. With any luck, I'll end up looking like Jennifer Garner.)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You'll look great with bangs. But keep the rest long!

That's my vote. Also, print and bring those pictures if you can. Pictures for the stylist are key.

Good luck!