You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

-Mary Oliver

Thursday 26 March 2009

I know, I know...

I've been crap about blogging.  But... WHAT TO WRITE?!  I don't know.  Life is constantly oscillating between epic and mundane, and I'm also mid-existential crisis ALL THE TIME.

I also have a CAPS-LOCK FIXATION.

But seriously... I know I've been bad about blogging.  Truth be told, it would probably be good for me to write more often, because it would force me to articulate all that's going on within and without me these days, and perhaps yield some answers (! wishful thinking alert!) about where I am, and where I'm going and where I want to be.

(.... Tall order.  You see why I've been having trouble figuring out what to write?)

But regardless... I should try.  It will do me good.  So I hereby usher in a new age of blogging, wherein I will write often, articulately, and well.  And in a timely fashion.

Starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

+ avye + said...

so funny that you wrote this today. just visited my own blog(s) and thought the same. In a different way since i dont much "write" on mine... but also in a similar way because It is really all to the same end.. . .. art and heart. yup. you said it sister.
So after looking over my past few "entries" i looked to my friendblog links and impulsively decided to see if you had written anything of late.
good timing.
lovelove.
a

Gemma said...

hooray!