You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

-Mary Oliver

Sunday 17 August 2008

Amsterdam

Oh, did I mention I'm going to Amsterdam? Well, I am. Matter of fact, I'm in Amsterdam right now! Or just outside it, at a quiet little greeny cabin-y hostel called Lucky Lake (awww). Janna is flying in tonight (!!!!), so adventures can ensue then. After I take a nap - 11 hours on a bus across three? four? countries sure can take it out of a girl.

We're in Amsterdam until Friday, and then Janna's off to Paris, and I'm off to Brussels to meet up with Katie, one of my flatmates from senior year of college. It should be a fun week, and as soon as I get rid of my fatigue-induced zombie stare, I'll start showing my excitement. But now, bed. Mmmmm duvet and bunk beds....

No comments: