You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

-Mary Oliver

Wednesday 6 August 2008

I should; I wonder

  • I should go to hospital to get my left pinky checked out. (I wounded it while playing Invisible Volleyball almost three weeks ago now and it has not mended itself as expected.) I wonder what I did to it.
  • I should learn Portugese before I leave on the 28th Sept. I wonder if I can teach myself.
  • I should book my flight home. I wonder if NWA will replace my (ostensibly lost) flight voucher.
  • I should clean my room. I wonder if I'll find my flight voucher.
  • I should call the Circus Space to book another acrobatics carnet. I wonder if the Friday night class is full.

Such is the output of the idle mind, left to its own devices at work. Ugh.

No comments: