You do not have to be good. You do not have to walk on your knees for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

-Mary Oliver

Thursday 4 September 2008

How does he DO that?!

I love Rob Brezny and Freewill Astrology. Somehow, he always knows exactly what to say. Last week, for example, I was suffering from some anxiety about the decision to work on this project in Portugal, and my horoscope said "the shitstorm you're expecting isn't going to be that bad." Yesterday, I write that I'm annoyed and antsy and today I get this:

LIBRA
Horoscope for the week of September 4, 2008

My friend Joan was experiencing a cascade of annoying physical symptoms -- mediocre digestion, mild headaches, chronic congestion in her ear, itchy skin. None was terrible, but together they were a big distraction. After two trips to her regular acupuncturist, there was little improvement. The acupuncturist decided it was time for more drastic measures: He was going to try a dramatic treatment that was akin to pushing a reset button on a machine. Success! Joan was freed from the nagging ailments and experienced a thorough rejuvenation. I suggest you seek out the equivalent treatment, Libra: Push the reset button.

No comments: